PDA

Просмотр полной версии : People help or assist! To me 24. Quite normal guy. But so has developed, that up to with...

Sasha
27.07.2004, 09:02
People help or assist! To me 24. Quite normal guy. But so has developed, that till now the virgin. One week ago has tried to borrow or occupy in sex with the beloved (I meet her a month), but nothing has turned out: there was no erection. And even any hints on it or her.
Before there were contacts to girls, but there was a same situation. I saw, that it or him it is pleasant that I caress them, they were raised or excited, and me as if or as "have switched off": no exaltation (except for, probably, moral) existed.
At employment or occupation by a masturbation, when I alone with itself, it's OK. Easily I reach or achieve an erection and an orgasm.
What will advise? Can any have a drink tablets? Or to try to oversleep with any skilled or experienced woman that the pavor was gone that will not rise (only where it or her to find:))?

Sima
27.07.2004, 16:32
Sasha, you have just written: there is a beloved. Well and what for to you " to oversleep with skilled or experienced "? Vo-the first, do not complex, even when here, at conference, nachnut to joke (many clever men and skilled or experienced!), and wait answer Isaeva, he the clever, thoughtful, correct professional. Vo-the second, any tablets to drink it is not necessary, simply you have got used mastrubirovat, and with the girl already complex. Successes!

Igor
28.07.2004, 15:53
Such occurs or happens to the majority of young men, especially if they consider or count themselves already " such old, that already it is a shame ". For the first time you simply were nervous (that quite naturally), and vposledstvie were afraid, that the first history will repeat. If neterpitsja something to have a drink, accept something calming or abirritating, and relax. And if you will go to skilled or experienced, and all will turn out, there is no guarantee that before the beloved you again will not be frightened.

Klin
29.07.2004, 17:07
All it is done or made easier....
Prepare for the girl (undress and put in a bed)
Behind that uedenis (type has gone to be washed)
Excite or Raise itself habitual to you in the way
And now do not lose time.
Such business or affairs happen not only at virgins, stresses - what to do or make?!

JAga
30.07.2004, 14:52
I quite could oversleep with you. To me of 315 years.
But I still too devstvenitsa. I dream, about that who could break off my virgin soil. Perfectly I do or make minet (-starcheski). By experience I know, how nasasyvat pepper (experience of 314 years).

Carbonate
31.07.2004, 14:41
Ugu. At me tozh most was. First rose then laid down, terribly was nervous (" first time " far not from the first times it has turned out). Then kakto has had time to insert simply. Has then got used)) SHCHa normally