PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello... To me of 18 years... .devstvennost has lost one and a half month naza...

Ksjusha
22.07.2004, 06:40
Hello... To me of 18 years... .devstvennost has lost one and a half month ago... .v first time it was certainly sick... .i sensations especially nebylo... At me here such vopross... .v following times at communication or connection with young chlovekom... Voobshchem... .ja I do not know as where exactly I should feel... On it or this I am a little puzzled..... You could not instruct me? Please... .budu it is very grateful...:)

The anonym
23.07.2004, 20:57
potytaj happiness once again can as the citizen devstvennmtsa will turn out.

nnn
26.07.2004, 12:24
At me the same problem, but anything clever and clear to me have not told or said only something about tests for an orgasm.

The anonym
27.07.2004, 09:41
Try to borrow or occupy in self-excitation even better to borrow or occupy in sex with skilled or experienced the man. And then sensations will be there where it is necessary also what necessary.

Lora
28.07.2004, 02:10
Mister the anonym, and love have already cancelled? Ksjusha, all comes with experience and it is not necessary to despair. Not all at once take pleasure, for this purpose harmonious and fruitful job in pair or steam with the liked boy is necessary:-)

Skilled
31.07.2004, 05:05
Lora the clear head, correctly you advise the girl!