PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To all men I wish to advise: There is such technics or technical equipment of exercises under nazvani...

Mayson
23.07.2004, 16:28
To all men I wish to advise:
There is such technics or technical equipment of exercises under the name "Dzhelking". About it or her can read through on the Internet, having come on search sitemu and having written this word in a line of search. The short of these exercises consists in massaging a member by the movements reminding milking. Speak, that this technics or technical equipment helps or assists to increase the size of a member by some centimeters for some months. I am engaged in these exercises already nearby 2 h months. My member has not increased yet, but the erection became much stronger. The member is in fact only a muscle of our body which needs to be trained constantly. So to all I advise to try or taste.

Kuharkin S.A.
27.07.2004, 16:01
The penis is not a muscle. I think, as in the further you vrjadli can is achieved in real results. Strengthening of an erection is well, but most likely all and so at you it was perfect with erectile function.

Mayson
28.07.2004, 03:47
The given exercise treneruet krovenapolnenie cavernous bodies, as allows to improve erectile function. The truth my familiar sexologist has told or said, that all this nonsense. But nevertheless it helps or assists me.

Kuharkin S.A.
31.07.2004, 00:13
Krovenapolneneie than cavernous bodies is much more high-grade trains during night spontaneous erektsiy. Therefore it is not necessary worries about trainings an erection. But if to you it is better - that and is good.