PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor! At me here what question... My friend has shared with...

Tatyana
30.07.2004, 07:53
Hello, the Doctor! At me here what question... My friend has shared with me the problem, she consists that with an erection at it or him problems are not present, but until as he starts to put on a condom... t. e. There is no condom - there is an erection, there is a condom - there is no erection... (even if the girl puts on a condom... All turns out as... .i the erection vanishes, even when he thinks, that it is time to dress a condom).
What will you advise?
Many thanks!

Isaev D.D.
30.07.2004, 23:17
Dear Tatyana! A problem the volume, that at your friend was generated the steady neurotic stereotype connected with a condom. How it has occured or happened from an available information to tell or say it is impossible. Whether he associates with possible or probable problems (illness or disease) and an appearing alarm blocks exaltation, whether there is "disconnect" from an erotic situation or there is a sensation of awkwardness...
For the sanction of a situation the psychotherapy or is necessary to the reference on reception at the sexologist after detailed discussion of mechanisms of occurrence of a problem.