PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Half a year back I have suspected the husband of change. One week ago has learned or has found out, that and e...

Nikita
28.07.2004, 08:02
Half a year back I have suspected the husband of change. One week ago has learned or has found out, that indeed and that he changed to me always, almost in a year after wedding. Now at us tremendous sex what was not and in a honeymoon. He has thrown job, I in the whole days go as under kajfom and I wait for evening. Children zabrosla, at job I bungle and I think only of IT or THIS.

Bodibilder
29.07.2004, 10:26
So in what a question that? You define or determine che to you it is necessary a home or uletnyj trah more?!

Zjuka
29.07.2004, 13:22
So you brag? You Mean, what is class * hatsja has learned at campaigns on the left?

Henry
30.07.2004, 01:37
Really, it is not clear in what your problem. VA are probably slightly inherent mazohistskie to bent and not so high self-rating. But, if at all thus, you feel yourselves well and are happy or enough, it's OK. Let and will be.

Thorn (not the doctor)
30.07.2004, 19:54
People, you pogodite otvety-to write that! We Wait in a week of posting: " My husband to me changes, sex is not interesting any more ".:) (interesting, ksta, the novel: the jobless ladies' man and stunned rogonositsa). Nda.......