PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to lower the libido? I prjamo-taki anxious on a subject of sex: with the ...

Nikolay
23.07.2004, 12:41
How to lower the libido? I prjamo-taki anxious on a subject of sex: with the wife I need to have sex 2 times a day, she is extremely dissatisfied, and when she cannot give to me it or him, I onaniruju. She is afraid, that the mistress shortly is required to me. I calm or abirritate it or her, we live 16 years, and she till now has not ceased to be for me desired. But can eat indeed any medicines or national agents which lower man's activity?

The anonym
24.07.2004, 04:16
CHto-something you use cunning, milok! Also what means it is necessary to have sex two times a day? It is possible and once, but it is qualitative and it is sated or saturated! You Like the wife, hence not medicines search, and full harmony.

Zlata
24.07.2004, 17:26
Probably it is better to be checked up preliminary before to drink medicines lowering a potency... Simply I read about the woman at which too there was a constant desire to be engaged sex, have as a result found out a tumour in a brain which grew and pressed on the corresponding or meeting center... It can unreal history, I do not approve or I confirm... provertes before of tablets to swallow!!!

The anonym
25.07.2004, 16:23
Gold then such woman can overeat, it is not obligatory strain the husband (it is one center of pleasure!) and in general you speak nonsense and esteem more closely or attentively about what writes Nikolay.

Zlata
26.07.2004, 22:48
I have read through closely or attentively! Nikolay asks about MEDICINES and about national agents by means of which he wishes to lower the potency!!! I dissuade it or him to drink of a medicine, not having consulted with the doctor!!! With the woman I have read through history and did not approve or confirm, that she real!!!
PS: And whether it is impossible to write more validly? Without squabble?

The anonym
27.07.2004, 12:28
Gold and where you have beheld squabble? Can to you that has dreamed in five mornings?

VitEk
28.07.2004, 01:56
Vegetarian diet and physical exercises up to exhaustion. To the wife radovatsja, and she... Not so wise woman, to put it mildly.

Ira
28.07.2004, 16:10
Nikolay, you have incorrectly raised the question. It was necessary to ask: How povysil libido at the wife?, t. To. With you - to mine that's all right.

Natasha
28.07.2004, 21:54
Nikolay, and what for to you to swallow of any agents?
Masturbirujte to itself on health. Vreda-that from this or thus any, is a pleasure.

The mouse or mousy
29.07.2004, 01:13
It is a pity what is it does not share for two! I want all day long, and my husband 2 times a week! You would share with it or him!

Isaev D.D.
30.07.2004, 01:19
Dear Nikolay! Anything to reduce it is not necessary! It is better to have some excess of desire is only supports or maintains you in a good tonus and does or makes each affinity especially desired and pleasant! In this situation they cannot "priestsja"!