PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Was engaged with the guy in sex on 3 j day after the termination or ending monthly. Renders...

Olga
23.07.2004, 13:03
Was engaged with the guy in sex on 3 j day after the termination or ending monthly. There Is he was not protected. I can become pregnant? How to me to learn or find out more quickly is pregnant I or not? If to wait month up to a following menses I will suffice an infarct, I awfully am nervous. And if I all taki have become pregnant, it is possible kak-nibud to interrupt pregnancy on early terms by means of medicines without abortion?

QX
25.07.2004, 01:35
Calm down, all at you in norm or rate. And here to get rid of undesirable pregnancy never follows, resorting to medicines. Result, as rules, pitiable! Take itself in arms or hand, later you will buy or purchase in a drugstore the test and you will check up. Only infarcts it is not necessary, have agreed? Success!

Inga
25.07.2004, 04:06
What does he mean " appears was not protected "? If your cycle regular and not less than 28 days to become pregnant chance small. If after contact has not passed or has not taken place 72 hours accept tablet postinora, and in 12 hours one more. Otherwise it is necessary to wait for a following menses, but anything more safely ordinary abortion the modern medicine offers you cannot.

Peach
25.07.2004, 19:15
Can, and even during monthly

renata
27.07.2004, 05:05
kakaoy plachliviy rezultat mojet bit ot lekarctv

Natalia
28.07.2004, 14:32
I as well as Ingu was pleased with a phrase " there Is he was not protected ":-)!!!!! It appears, he has not put on a condom! It it is necessary to be in what status to the girl to not see and not feel, what there was no condom?:-) that only in this world does not happen! And before the termination or ending of this menstrual cycle to learn or find out, whether you have become pregnant in general it is impossible! Any method will not help or assist. Moreover, probably, right after your contact you also have not become pregnant (vse-taki 3 and day after a menses, it is improbable), but spermatozoons are capable to live in a uterus about one week, waiting the moment of ripening of an ootid. Hour through dva-after the sexual certificate or act still it was possible for something to make three (acidic syringing deprives with spermatozoons of mobility), but later - already you will make nothing. It is necessary to wait for the beginning monthly. And on the future be cleverer.

musja
29.07.2004, 21:14
If you, Olga, will so bang ponty all time it is better to you most to think of preservation. Instead of to find out from the guy on 3 j day he was protected or not. Buy or purchase to itself "Farmateks".