PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I wish to ask a question, as at me here such problem with the child: years in pja...

Iren
25.07.2004, 09:45
I wish to ask a question, as at me here such problem with the child: years in five I have found it or him for prpihivaniem in an anus of a battery, have then seen as he having closed in a room put on my cowards and stockings. It or this has certainly followed and the conversation with the father and long time we noticed nothing more. But here now, when to him 10 years I again were executed has found under its or his bed the cowards and stockings. I in a shock - really from my son will grow the man with sex deviations or rejections? Or the man is even worse not. Advise to be as me? The matter is that we live in small small town in which there is no doctor to which it would be possible bylo-to address with such problem, therefore jaobrashchajus to you with hope to the aid.

The anonym
26.07.2004, 14:33
Well trusy-that you were, instead of the husband. So with orientation that's all right

The anonym
27.07.2004, 22:37
Iren, excuse for curiosity, and what for you cowards scatter anywhere?:-)))

The anonym
29.07.2004, 00:21
Battery have got? Perfectly! Be not frightened! All children are engaged if not in clothing of female shorts it is obligatory mastrubatsiej; at a subconscious level search for receptions of pleasure. Interestingly, adults want, and why it is forbidden to them? I would emphasize on your words: the conversation is spent... Tell or say, and how you have talked to the child? The further conversation depends on it or this...

child
29.07.2004, 15:16
Do not go naked or barefaced before the child, do not suppose that he (even casually) became the involuntary witness of your love games. Pshika the child cannot adequately perceive such images, from here and an output or exit of such acts