PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Here write, that the masturbation does not bring harm. On itself sk...

Andrey
25.07.2004, 03:18
Hello!
Here write, that the masturbation does not bring harm. On myself I shall tell or say, what is it not absolutely so. Masturbiruju from an early age to this day, almost every day. The orgasm is always.
Now there are women, but sensitivity with them limps at me. In the beginning of the sexual certificate or act with them something I feel, and then all vanishes, if first 2 minutes I do not finish. As a result, the member becomes soft and the erection vanishes. And here from stimulation by an arm or a hand - costs or stands, as the grandfather a frost. e the masturbation to me has done much harm.

Here is how to me now to raise or increase my sensitivity with the woman, especially she wishes to be engaged in sex with a condom

Sanyok
26.07.2004, 16:22
Many do not listen to me, as I go contra doctors. But I too have learned or have found out all on the experience. Andrey, here my advice or council: break itself, necessarily, refrain from sex / masturbations (at all not finishing) on pair mesjatsov (hotjaby days on 40), you will be as the newcomer. On itself ispytanno!

Plechman
27.07.2004, 03:46
Children or Guys, almost all is correct, only it is possible instead of 2 h mesjatsov to limit term 2 mja to weeks, in day taking a warm bath in which extremity or end to do or make an alternating douche (when alternates 5 10 t sec. Warm, 5 10 t sec. Cool water) "bottoms" - Should help or assist.

The anonym
28.07.2004, 10:55
Pancake, legs or foots in a basin with hot water and all prokatit. Like clockwork.

Plechman
29.07.2004, 13:37
" pokait like clockwork " will go for a drive not rising in a vagina, as cheese in butter or oil, more likely. Like did not ask as a rhinitis (/cold) to treat, and here socks certainly to wash it is necessary:)