PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At us, probably, different sex needs or requirements, he pays to me attention in...

Timid
27.07.2004, 22:58
At us, probably, different sex needs or requirements, he pays to me attention in the sex plan only after an interval in 3 4 days, and it or him so does not suffice me, if not sex, simply caress. He speaks, that very much me likes, that it is better than me at it or him anybody is not present, that I unique who is necessary to him. At us soon wedding, and he all for me does or makes. Besides and I believe him and I am afraid, that so will be all life. Can eat any way to get or start it or him imperceptibly for it or him, without caress and sex clothes, without a hint on sex? Can, it would solve a problem?

Isaev D.D.
28.07.2004, 23:57
I think, that you simply should talk confidentially that excites you and to explain, that you not always necessarily want the sexual certificate or act, but require in laskah much more often, than he gave to you earlier. And to let to him know, what is it for you it is very important! If likes and wishes itself and you a happy life will understand and will meet. And having involved, and itself gradually becomes more sexly active!