PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, help or assist to solve a problem. During the sexual certificate or act I do not receive udovol...

Vladimir kusd
23.07.2004, 13:20
The doctor, help or assist to solve a problem. During the sexual certificate or act I do not receive pleasure. To me of 19 years, sexual certificates or acts happen approximately 1 2 3 times a week, has replaced already 5 girls for last year, all the same too most. The erection is, but she each time any weak and can be gone absolutely during the sexual certificate or act. At a masturbation an erection more stable. The orgasm is in both cases.

lesja
24.07.2004, 01:32
It is sad! The you will change more girls, the the erection will be worse. While 19, what will be in 30? Is above what to become thoughtfull....

Smile up to ears!!!!
25.07.2004, 12:31
I know such hlopchika, changed, changed, while has remained lonely and insolvent in the sex plan!
The monotony too is bored, it is necessary to find a golden mean: and to one to please and others shl---shek to not offend! Here you since childhood such, then we are surprised whence undertake disgusting IZMENSHCHIKI!

Captivated captivated!
26.07.2004, 10:51
You prompt is better that to me to do or make, your problem podozhden, and washing is not present. The dude maaasturbiiiruj.

Mustang
27.07.2004, 23:29
Yes, your charms simply treat mastrubirujushchuju dushku...

Isaev D.D.
28.07.2004, 20:27
Dear Vladimir! The concept of psychoemotional satisfaction is inseparable with feelings which you test to partnersham and statuses during intimal affinity. The strain, stress, a dyscomfort can kill pleasure and transform affinity into a physiological discharge Absence of love only promotes it or this! So affinity without love for you waste of time!