PDA

Просмотр полной версии : All can and not in a subject of conference, but taki. Yesterday has not died nearly. After vtoro...

Alik
26.07.2004, 16:45
All can and not in a subject of conference, but taki. Yesterday has not died nearly. After the second orgasm, it wanted again. The girl caressed a member tongue. I as that have intermittently started to breathe (in an anticipation of an orgasm), the cold fit has felt what that and arms or hand began to be compressed hardly, has then passed to a body. Practically did not feel arms or hand and legs or foots. Has become covered cold then. We have stopped and more minutes 20 I came to the senses, tried to force as that arms or hand to be compressed. Has then released or has then let off. What is it? heart yok? And me only 27 years.

The anonym
28.07.2004, 01:54
This first prevention or warning to you the voluptuary! And the last...

Isaev D.D.
28.07.2004, 19:56
Dear Alik! To job of heart it almost has no attitude or relation At you there was an oxygen intoxication of a brain (iz-for hyperventilations), that it has led to disturbance of job of its or his some departments Anything especially terrible does not promise and at all does not speak about any disturbances of health Can calm down! If very much will become interested in a phenomenon, find the book about holotropnom respiration (holotropnoj therapies)