PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, admit fairly, you were not occurred with an idea to hang up vmest...

lena
25.07.2004, 15:12
The doctor, admit fairly, you were not occurred with an idea to hang up instead of any reklamki the tablet with average norms or rates, it is desirable with pictures that all of them have understood where diameter where a circle where length at this cylinder. And the slogan: the sizes not so are important, as... Well know is better, that to me you to learn or teach. And that this insanity on their advantages, (which sizes, normal women, under condition of safety of the ideational or cogitative apparatus of the partner, practically do not excite), never will end. Thanks, the doctor!)))

Mrs Y
26.07.2004, 08:13
At the cylinder voobshche-that - height:)), but idea I support or maintain!

The anonym
27.07.2004, 16:30
Well, it depending on that, costs or stands or the cylinder lays...;))

Isaev D.D.
28.07.2004, 05:46
The dear Lena! The Idea good, but it is difficult osushchestvimaja People continue to think, that this problem exists only at them, and references and another do not perceive answers to similar questions on the bill (can are too concentrated on the genitals and anything else any more do not see)) And veneering of a site is a prerogative not doctors ((

CRAZY
28.07.2004, 19:48
These questions have the reasons.
Pavor own nesosotojatelnosti - time. A dismaturity of the person - two. Alas, nebezosnovatelnost troubles - three. For example, nothing can compensate to the man small body height, as to the woman teratism of the face. In some cases though you turn inside out out and if the member has the small size - the high-grade orgasm is problematic. So yes, the spark Divine in the man makes a female essence tremble but if he also the Partner - I, little girls, for myself do not respond...