PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To me 23 years. And recently I have started to live a sexual life. We with...

Katjusha
23.07.2004, 01:44
The dear doctor! To me 23 years. And recently I have started to live a sexual life. We with the guy tried or tasted some times (not successively, and in different days), but to me all time was very sick, and in different poses. First he could not enter, t. To. Muscles of a vagina did not start up, but then I managed to weaken them, and he entered, but the pain did not stop (especially strong was at introduction). He speaks, that at it or him not so big member (about 15 sm) and the pain cannot be connected with the size of its or his member. That to me to do or make, in fact if so will go further, I at all shall not want affinity never and with anybody!

Ellen
24.07.2004, 07:00
Try vintsa to take a sip before sex - weakens or relaxs)))

Anzelika
25.07.2004, 01:20
At me too so was, after first time the pain was felt at employment or occupations by sex of month 3, gradually passed or took place, here still very much much from the partner depends, let will be more tender, the patience and all will come in norm or rate.

Nataliy
28.07.2004, 18:14
Before vsege it is not necessary to wait this pain. You at a level of a subconscious mind start to be afraid of this pain. Correctly to you advised, relax. If it is impossible to eat set of intimas - gels which will help or assist to lower a painful threshold. Zerzaj