PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! 23 years also would not be desirable me of sex at all is normally? podozr...

23.07.2004, 16:00
Hello! 23 years also would not be desirable me of sex at all is normally? I suspect, what not blue, but 6 years I live only with guys.

Excuse, please, for confusion - but I at all do not understand that occurs or happens also itself I can not understand. Help or assist, please, if can - even make observation.

For today I can not imagine sex with the man any more. Though to sleep to one is worse, and with women did not try or taste. With 14 ti years dreamed about unique. I know type of girls which like, but to imagine with them sex as it is impossible. In sense and not away to try or taste, but I do not understand what for. And later 6 years of sex attitudes or relations with guys seem, that the homoeroticism is a folly. At all I do not understand that occurs or happens to me. Probably on a background of social disorder I have given myself an interdiction on normal sex communications or connections (to me I not seem can admit or allow an opportunity of creation of unsuccessful family) - therefore as institute of family for me sacred and I can not imagine illegitimate communications or connections at all. Now I am at the crossroads - there is an alternative: Or to live with the guy (which me very much interests as the person, it is attractive to me and in general I would like to resemble it or him but to have sex with the man to me it seems absolutely not not having sense) or to try to create normal family though I do not represent female sex in general (but very much it would be desirable to try or taste).
Here also it turns out, that sex to me in general protiven - with men I do not want more, and with women something does not give.

Excuse, please, for confusion - but I at all do not understand that occurs or happens also itself I can not understand. Help or assist, please, if can - even state the reasons.
Thanks!

Zjuka
25.07.2004, 01:38
To you, voobshche-that it is necessary to find time, money and desire
To communicate to the psychologist. He should help or assist you ra-
zobratsja in itself and in your life too. Success!

Moosbruger
25.07.2004, 05:31
We with you of one blood, Cyril.

oshn
26.07.2004, 20:27
How it is possible predsatvljat what was not? Only it is wrong. poimej. And then argue. Members also will suffice... The mug to collect, it is time to strain off mugs or circles on a member,)

Kirill
27.07.2004, 17:08
Thanks all! About mugs or circles has not absolutely understood, well good. And to a blood I shall respond - it becomes easier, because that is not lonely in "searches" so we shall precisely consult! Moosbruger, you can here http: // www. gay. ru/cgi-bin/bbsg. pl? read = 41516 to glance - suddenly chyo-t more will clear up...

Isaev D.D.
28.07.2004, 03:15
Dear Cyril! Write to me in more detail about the problem on ddimai08@mail. ru and we shall try to understand in common with your problems after that I shall send you the test for filling and we shall analyse results.