PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Please help or assist. My girl by whom next month it will be executed 17...

Serega
17.07.2004, 18:45
Please help or assist. My girl by whom next month it will be executed 17, against kisses in general. We are familiar a year, we are engaged sex of month 2. But pochemu-that she against. Tell or say, it - is normal? Mne-that to kiss it would be desirable with her. I at it or her the first and unique.
She has responded to my strengthened requests: " Present, that you will kiss the friend, and the guy ". She has told or said, that thinks, that business not in its or her attitude or relation to me, and in her.

Lana
19.07.2004, 19:01
Know. .poroj it seems normal, time collide or face with such situatsie, p redstavljaete, it is possible to tell or say, that I have left the young man only iz-that he does not like to kiss in general.... As he has told or said, that at kisses kariez is formed, and I on it. .naoborot. .uluchshaetsja digestion, it certainly jokes, but the fact remains the fact.. Business is simple in her, or znaetet, I had a guy.. He mn enravilsja, but he kissed. .ochen it is strange.. chago-that already did not stir up me... Simply she would not like, in fact on it or this light does not come to an end? Whether not so? Something means in her... Something means it or her does not arrange..

People
20.07.2004, 22:27
You can strongly dribbling? Though people does not imagine love without kisses.

Serega
24.07.2004, 09:17
The matter is that she never with anybody did not kiss. It great value can has?

dusja
25.07.2004, 01:28
The fellow, obtseluj it is gentle liked with legs or foots up to a head, excite or raise it or her up to the basis and merge in a passionate kiss so that to ask it was not possible for an opportunity or it is impossible. Itself will ask repetition. Do not talk, and operate or work. Girls like resolute, but not impudent. And then do not forget one important detail, you the first and unique, mean the girl to kiss is not able, from here and complexs. LEARN or TEACH and comprehend all together!

Marquis
25.07.2004, 22:44
The strange girl: ((

Michael
27.07.2004, 23:30
To me 24 years, my girl - 20. At us remarkable attitudes or relations and excellent or different sex. But there is one problem which though and not seems to me serious, but constantly excites the girl. She is capable to test both klitoralnyj, and vaginalnyj an orgasm at stimulation of genitals or genitalias by an arm or a hand - and it is not important, my or. However still never in a life tested an orgasm immediately during the sexual certificate or act which nevertheless brings to her mass of pleasure. nevziraja on any admonitions, she wishes to achieve an orgasm then when my member is inside of it or her. Poses and tried or tasted combinations every possible. What it is possible to make?