PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a problem. My liked wishes to borrow or occupy with me proctal or anal sex. And I not...

Kitten
11.07.2004, 02:36
At me a problem. My liked wishes to borrow or occupy with me proctal or anal sex. And I cannot be solved on it. Prompt as to be.

Lija
11.07.2004, 23:42
Tell or Say, that are not ready yet. What for itself to force? On the other hand, in fact curiously try or taste. If you are confident the partner, in fact you at any moment can stop and pass to another laskam.

The grandfather
13.07.2004, 12:00
If really TRUST the partner it is possible to try or taste, in case of a dyscomfort to interrupt the certificate or act. There are no here problems. Success.

The anonym
13.07.2004, 23:02
How to be? And in any way. You can not be solved, then and
Do not try or taste. And that then liked in taste will enter, from
Your back you will not drag. And at you kaki will begin
To drop out at walking.

Bug
15.07.2004, 08:26
I vobshche do not understand who have created proctal or anal sex so it simply humiliation for women or he is created for pedirastov? The Doctor? You need to tell or say to the guy give you in back otymejut as to you to like? He does not respect with you tell or say there is no also all let has kogonibud another!

Olja
16.07.2004, 00:04
Try or Taste. This mine.

Olja
16.07.2004, 14:11
Well and where my reports??

Vadim
17.07.2004, 16:56
" At me a problem "
And in what????

Irina
18.07.2004, 02:30
Itself was in such situation with the former husband, the greater or big admirer "popok". Tried or tasted some times. Has not left, not mine... The most important to be solved for itself, but it is not necessary to do or make a victim for someone... Anybody will not estimate or appreciate, unfortunately... And more, I not unitary consulted on this juicy question at skilled or experienced madams, what, yes as?... Speak, if though the muzhik has tried or tasted times anal - do not wait normal vaginalnogo for sex, he simply will not want there more...

Lena
18.07.2004, 22:32
At me the same problem... I do not know, to that as, and me it painfully, unpleasantly and falls mood from one only ideas...

Sarochka
19.07.2004, 09:48
Devonki, you that podureli the zadnitsy to that has got to substitute?

SHmok Dodik
19.07.2004, 12:29
Will not be to us davat-all we shall abandon: =)

Cactus
20.07.2004, 22:35
Try, devonki, we from anala simply stick out and we are dragged, do or make muzhiks happy.

Lera
22.07.2004, 14:31
Bug, it completely agree. This humiliation. You give normal sex!!!

Peach
24.07.2004, 01:56
I here have tried or tasted, nakonets-that. I regret, that with liked has passed or missed this prjatnuju protsedurku..., now he any more does not want me: - (A-aaa! The Priest hurts: - (

Peach
24.07.2004, 12:13
It is interesting to me, what there for the fan or amateur anala runs under mine anybody?

marusja
25.07.2004, 05:32
Dear Peach! I here too fighted for plural niki and vse-taki have guessed, well not one red cow on light;.. .neprozrachno to you I hint, do not pay special attention: - (Especially, you, as well as I, too quite often menjaeet not only the niki, but also the face, tobish a chameleon, surprising, you, ours!))) kiss you...; the best still in front!)))

Peach-
26.07.2004, 06:42
Has estimated or appreciated your attention to the person. Yes, I repent changed niki for others, but not personified, but, probably, it is very interesting to act in a role of any concrete character, and most it is interesting also the character rages, thanks for a new invention. But it seems, that we gde-that with you met..

marusja that Peach
27.07.2004, 22:55
Continue further karulesit: - (I See to you here it permissibly! And your characters really rage: - (((Can and there were, but now our occurrings nekchemny, it understand!!! Maruse-fantazerke 22 years, but she with papinoj necks in any way slezt cannot: - (However, at it or her shefinjushki is zamik so she and realizes it or him on full promotion, ess-but, not for besplatno, for the sex relations:-) You what for criticize people, being itself dirty completely?
It personally for Marusi, Peach, Fvtazerke and many other things of personnels, BUT... .-that you one!!!