PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At me here what problem: the matter is that at sexual ak...

Olja
26.07.2004, 04:48
The dear doctor! At me here what problem: the matter is that at the sexual certificate or act I all time am afraid to become pregnant. We with my friend use condoms of the best quality, and for the present within four years anything with them done not happen or was not possible, but I all the same am afraid, what he will tear, will slide off and so forth Tell or Say, how much proved my pavors? Also what to me to undertake?

Isaev D.D.
27.07.2004, 00:15
Dear Olja! Correct use of condoms guarantees almost 100 % safety against an opportunity to become pregnant. Consider also, that in each month of dangerous days about five. Teaches, that the chance of pregnancy is absolutely small!
Presence of pavor can seriously stir or prevent spontaneity of feelings, abilities to experience and is high-grade to enjoy affinity, to receive bright orgasticheskuju a discharge. If you are not assured of condoms replace contraception (for example, with "tablets" or on endometrial agents).
Another matter if pavors are present despite of comprehension of their groundlessness. Means, it is necessary to search for the reason of their occurrence and conservation in other - in possible or probable uncertainty in stability of attitudes or relations with the partner, in a dissatisfaction with any parties or sides of a joint life, in personal psychological problems, it is possible or probable and in a dissatisfaction with quality of sex attitudes or relations. As you can see, variants can be much enough (it yet all) and if you feel what independently to not solve these questions there can be a necessity for consultation of the psychotherapist.

Diana
27.07.2004, 10:57
The doctor what 5 days in a month you mean how they are estimated?

Isaev D.D.
27.07.2004, 20:03
Dear Diana! If it is short, during a monthly cycle danger of conception represents only the period including of some or a little bit days, previous to an ovulation and day after an ovulation. As duration of a cycle can be various calculation of days is carried out from the extremity or end. It is considered that, the ovulation is necessary approximately for 12 14 day of a monthly cycle. It turns out, that 11 days before next monthly the probability of conception is minimal, and here 5 days before are probability of conception is maximal (12 17 day up to monthly). The remained days of a cycle also are rather safe. It is recommended, in case of uncertainty of exact day of an ovulation to be protected or avoid contacts not 5, but 7 days (12 19 day up to monthly). At a stable cycle efficiency of such quality monitoring of birth rate makes 80 85 %.