PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt me please, whether the truth that the first love will always leave. p...

lyosja
24.07.2004, 04:05
Prompt me please, whether the truth that the first love will always leave. Let to me it is not a lot of years, but I have an ideal guy, its or his parents me adore, my it or him, to us superno together, comes far, sex I do not allow, to us is together very class......... I had many guys, it or he has not enough little girls, so for one day..... I had a love already. I at it or him the first. But parents. Adults, speak everyone that eshyo we the friend durug shall bother, what the first love always rasstoyotsja, really it so?????????????? I cannot without it or him, we like each other, to us it is together very good. Why we should leave..... Really the truth about the first love??????????????? Thanks you in advance........

Lesha
24.07.2004, 22:03
lesja, your history exactly exactly in mine except that a drawn game from our parents did not speak, that the love will pass or take place. On the contrary!
The first love last - not the truth. To me of 19 years and when to me there was 18 that I has fallen in love with 13 years or summer girl and she in me. We till now like each other and we are going to to get married! Do not despond, all at you will be good! The main thing like each other on the present, this or thus the most important! I wish good luck!

Lesha
26.07.2004, 10:01
Also look do not deceive liked! Like it or him and do not do or make to him painfully. For it or him you the first and from you much depends!

lyosja
27.07.2004, 19:19
Lyosha, thanks big! And to you of success!