PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I write here, t. To. I do not know where to write still here on this site. At me in vre...

Alexander
26.07.2004, 10:09
I write here, t. To. I do not know where to write still here on this site. At me during the sexual certificate or act the condom has torn. On the Internet in many sources has learned or has found out, that for emergency contraception it is necessary to accept two doses marvelona itp, with a difference at 12 o'clock. A problem that the second dose the girl has drunk not 4 tablets but only two, thus she very badly feels herself. Tell or say, whether has sense to accept two more tablets or not. And how much or as far as in general this method and in my case in particular is effective. Thanks!

Isaev D.D.
27.07.2004, 02:21
Dear Alexander! To understand with your questions, is better to find out for what day of a cycle contact had, and proceeding from it or this to do or make conclusions about existing risk and ways of its or his decrease. If contact fell to the middle of a cycle (time of a presumable ovulation) reception of the first dose of tablets within 72 hours and repeated - in 12 hours reduces risk of pregnancy on 75 % (at reception of agents of type postinor - on 89 %). The basic action is rendered with the first portion of the medicine, accepted is is well-timed, and the second - supporting or maintaining... I believe, that nothing happens, if in time have accepted the first 4 tablets and then two more... Clearly, that "shock" hormonal doses painfully beat on an organism of the girl and cause by-effects. Therefore follows carefully cares of correctness and reliability of contraception.

Alexander
27.07.2004, 18:06
Big to you thanks!