PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Here you esteem different conferences and you think, what all of us women unfortunate...

Katerina
18.07.2004, 06:19
Here you esteem different conferences and you think, what all of us women unfortunate in marriage or spoilage. What for in marriage to leave? To walk to itself and to walk, while appearance allows.

Luba
19.07.2004, 07:42
Strange and to walk why that it would not be desirable:-/

Katerina
20.07.2004, 14:21
To walk not in sense on the left and to the right, and with the potential husband, for example. He will feel all time in a tonus. Will think, that nezavoeval means the woman or it is bad zavaevyvaet. Will think of possible or probable applicants for an arm or a hand liked. And they zhenjatsja and belly-buttons release or let off that. Have got or started to itself the second mum and have relaxed.

Luba
20.07.2004, 16:56
It is a pity there is no age of interlocutors: - (
It as it to walk with the husband: - (whether podruchku chto-.
Muzh-and now vaabche anything zavayovyvat do not want. .vse itself to arms or hand goes. The choice and assortment exceeds demand.

Katerina
21.07.2004, 10:14
As to a choice it is necessary to consider, by and large and quality. Beautiful "packing" does not guarantee it or him. On such variants "are bought" near bolvanchiki, and clever, interesting, knowing to itself the price of the man search for the woman and if it is necessary win. Told or said above not desirable, and the validity. And in our forces (there would be a desire) to become women dostoinymi attention of such men. Important not only to watch or keep up the appearance, but constantly to vary, that for the man to be not read through book. It is necessary to develop constantly intellectually, instead of to be the eternal cook, which interessujut TV serialy/If the man normal, he potjanetsja for the woman, otherwise what for he? Children, the equipped life... And what for we live? As in a known song it is sung: " We live to die ". Slavish psychology of lady.

Simeon Senenych
22.07.2004, 01:44
Interestingly write, Katerina but as it seems to me, you not so well have attitudes or relations with an opposite floor iz-for your unfriendly spirit... You already for a long time in marriage or spoilage?

JUlja
22.07.2004, 11:11
Nachalos-that all from that, what for in marriage to leave. And in marriage to leave sense is not present, yet you will not meet the person without whom you can not live. To me has carried: in eighteen years the husband has met and here 15 years together we live. And without it or him I simply do not wish to live. I like.

Simeon Senenych
23.07.2004, 21:56
Here and fine, JUlja! Means to you has carried! I do not wish you to upset, but still ahead... If you would make such application or statement (except for self-deception) years in 70, then...!

The grandfather
24.07.2004, 21:56
Kat-). I here am surprised from where at women etoa the crazy idea - " to hold the man in a tonus ", that the sense did not lose type? And to you to a head does not come what easier to change object of attention? I do not know Katyas how old are you, and whether there were you in general married. .no about what you speak that approaches or suits more for definition of the mistress, and the house the wife is necessary, the, a pancake, NATIVE!!!! And " not read through books " I usually buy on razok another, n " aprjazhenie to remove or take off ".

Isaev D.D.
25.07.2004, 07:17
Dear Katerina! Happy partner attitudes or relations (in marriage or spoilage or outside of it or him) it is the piece goods demanding constant attention and job from both men, and women. Unilateral efforts are ineffective .

Nastja Dissolute.
26.07.2004, 18:59
Katjushka the rights. Vyhldish in marriage for lovely and liked, and et swines turn in confused durachkov, at what to the party or side. And wives at them bad, both prdeatelnitsy. And izmenshchitsy, both thick, and dissolute, both artful and other... Actually, each muzhik wants tr-sja with a new and young body. And us judges. Judges, judges... Swines!!!!!! The morals is those: girls! All to change eit reptiles, as gloves, nadevo and to the right. The love is not present, was not and will not be. ZHizn-it is theatre and all in her actors!!!!!!!!!

Man
27.07.2004, 17:26
Katerine and the Ice crust Dissolute - " you Marry for lovely and liked, and these swines turn.. " - and that you wanted at takom-that the attitude or relation!! How much I live with the wife - any similar word each other have not told or said. We live, we like and we appreciate each other. Can therefore to you and carries with men that you know that such the Man? What is this creation, than he lives, of what thinks? You speak " each muzhik wants tr-sja with a new and young body ". And unless the woman does not wish to be engaged in the same with new, young and strong the man? Only it is natural and animal desires, anything more. There where there are present or true feelings to each other - these desires never will take hold of the person. " Swines! " - if to you only such came across - means it is necessary to study to understand men. " To change these reptiles as gloves, nadevo and to the right " - it is called as a simple language bl * dstvo. " The love is not present, was not and will not be " - in obshchem-that bl * dej anybody and does not like. Them buy and sell. I hope it not your way. Lovely girls! While young and beautiful - grow wise! It is a shame to us with you!