PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 25 years, married some years, but till now never and...

Yana
23.07.2004, 13:59
Hello! To me of 25 years, married some years, but till now have never tested the present or true orgasm though much tried or tasted. It turns out only klitoralnyj (and even during a dream). It is certainly healthy, but would be desirable greater. What to me so all life and to live and to not receive vaginalnogo an orgasm?

The anonym
26.07.2004, 00:42
I with the friend 4 years live, and here an orgasm present or true to test there was only recently, and that not always. It certainly potjarsajushche, but is to mine completely not main..., for example, process gives to me huge pleasure and it is not important to come to the end he with an orgasm or not.
At all of you ahead))

26.07.2004, 19:50
Some women do not receive an orgasm all life. It is obvious, so they are arranged. To waken sensitivity of a vagina it is possible by means of the vibrator with different attachments or nozzles. Try or taste, I wish successes.

The anonym
26.07.2004, 21:58
The vagina with attachments or nozzles wakes up not, and sensuality of the concrete woman wakes up!!!

Isaev D.D.
27.07.2004, 17:18
The dear Yana! Division of an orgasm on "vaginalnyj" and "klitoralnyj" is rather conditional. In fact the orgasm should be considered or examined;surveyed as the certain psychoemotional status caused summatsiej of borings of erogenic zones and an erotic spirit on a situation. More often the most sensitive erogenic zone is the clitoris, at many women he appears "start button" for including or incorporation an orgasm. Localization orgasticheskih sensations is especially individual, and in some cases the orgasm is simply accompanied by " loss of the body ".
Usually orgasticheskie sensations of the girl receive the first from stimulation of a clitoris, and in the further sometimes nauchajutsja to receive orgasticheskie discharges and from stimulation of other sites of a body, and sometimes - are not present. The overwhelming majority of women at all does not confuse such state of affairs, as it is absolutely normal. The main thing, is good to know itself, the body and to train in it or this the partner!
According to, vaginalnyj the orgasm tests only third of women, but some sexologists consider or count, as he grows out indirect stimulation klitoralnoj area!