PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me of 16 years. At me very much a greater or big problem. I am afraid, that at men...

RazocharovanYJ
25.07.2004, 01:00
Hello. To me of 16 years. At me very much a greater or big problem. I am afraid, that at me an inclination to a male. Years in 13 when I only began onanirovat, puberty (which, by the way, was early) all began like was normal, a natural inclination. Then, years in 14 I met one girl. We had a petting, then year to years to 15 "sex". But pojatepenno I started to understand, that I wish poprobyvat to be engaged with her kunillingom, then in " the humiliating form ", and after me began to raise or excite man's genitals. So all also has begun. The DOCTOR, I DO NOT WISH TO be the HOMOSEXUAL! I wish to be high-grade the man! The matter is that to me only 16, to doctors I cannot address, to parents I can not tell or say, and if it to start... At me still all life ahead! From what it can be??? How it is called? It to be treated? Please, respond somebody, help or assist...

Isaev D.D.
25.07.2004, 15:49
Dear RazocharovanYJ! Write to me in more detail about itself on ddimai08@mail. ru address and I shall send you tests which will allow to understand a situation! For now do not panic!

The novel
27.07.2004, 06:02
And in what actually, a problem?
Your person is just formed. It would be desirable to try or taste all and at once. Here tut-that is waited also with dangers. Do not hurry up to do or make conclusions.
"Congenital" homoeroticism - the phenomenon the extremely rare or infrequent. Meets t is more often. n. " Homosexual behaviour " - inversion of an inclination under influence of any factors, more often psychological (-" me girls do not like an inferiority complex... ", desire to be allocated, violence over early age)
Physiological factors (hormonal) play a supporting role.

You do not need to go in cycles in the desires, try to distract from such ideas, and simply be itself.

Also do not listen to charges in a homoeroticism - is more often they mean presence of the latent (latent) homosexuality at an accused or other psychological problems

Disappointed
27.07.2004, 14:18
Thanks for responses the dear Novel and d-r Isaev! Traumas in the childhood? Violence? I do not know, it is necessary to think, but... Yes is not present, menja-nobody calls that, accuses, simply... I do not know, 16 years vse-taki, all only begins.