PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I recently have lost virginity after that I had one more intimal...

JUlja
25.07.2004, 18:29
I recently have lost virginity, after that I had one more intimal communication or connection (later 6 days), but pleasures any. On what time usually the woman starts to take pleasure? And whether it is possible to accelerate it?

Smile up to ears!!!
26.07.2004, 12:17
Strange girls! Losing virginity write here, kak-as if them have led on an executioner's block. It would be desirable to believe, what is it occurs or happens on love and to hurry events it is not necessary. Time will come, sensuality which at each woman the, necessarily will test the present or true orgasm and not one will wake up! And the nature with which you were awarded with the God and parents can accelerate only...

Isaev D.D.
27.07.2004, 05:09
Dear JUlja! At the overwhelming majority of women ability to experience ripens an orgasm gradually, on a background enough an intensive and successful sexual life. That is, the woman as though studies to test an orgasm. Such nauchenie occurs or happens, in most cases, absolutely instinctively. During any time the trial and error method forms the certain sequence of actions and sensations which, incorporating or being bridged together, amplify and lead to sharp rise of exaltation and an orgasm. The female orgasm is much more strongly supervised by psychological mechanisms, than man's. Mood of partners, features of their mutual relations, even a situation surrounding them - all these circumstances can influence considerably intensity of an orgasm and on a opportunity of its or his occurrence. Attempts to accelerate offensive or approach of an orgasm lead to a boomerang effect, therefore enjoy each moment of affinity with liked (for only dialogue with liked will bring desirable heat of feelings and will approach desirable).