PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Possibly my question is better to address to the psychiatrist, but I all taki shall be solved nap...

V.K.
24.07.2004, 07:41
Possibly my question is better to address to the psychiatrist, but I taki shall dare to write all in this forum. The matter is that recently I had very strange predilection - to drink water in which cowards for washing and then masturbirovat have been wetted. First time it has occured or happened certainly casually - in bathing there was a basin where otmokali mine, ottsovy and materiny cowards, I was pulled zachem-that on tuletnuju a shelf with tooth-pastes, losonami, etc., has touched a basin, he has overturned also water has poured out on a floor. When I washed away a floor a cloth I have felt a pungent smell wet also the bleaching powder, proceeding from water - he has liked me so, that I for myself have unexpectedly taken a mouthful, after that I have removed or have taken off trousers and have begun a masturbation. Now it repeats two times a week, I drink this water, and the more dirtly she (sometimes even tiny slices of a feces come across) the more strongly at me an orgasm. My grandmother erases separately and yesterday I too drank water after it or her pantalon and stockings. I feel the maniac and I ask from the God of the answer: what to me to do or make?

Tuzik
25.07.2004, 06:40
The god hardly will respond you, and here Isaev precisely knows whence such pathologies undertake. Can chew simply to you a feces and borrow or occupy urinoterapiej. Actually, if it not prikol such phenomenon is terrible, but not _ will cure.

Eve
26.07.2004, 05:31
Similar on Anna Sergeevny's imagination.

Isaev D.D.
26.07.2004, 22:14
Dear Century! The psychiatrist and you not "maniac" is not necessary to you! At you an original combination of a fetishism and an algophilia which can be corrected during a psychotherapy if you it is valid to it or this aspire (differently there can be problems in partner attitudes or relations). But for this purpose you should address on reception to the sexologist. In absentia with such situation to not help or assist.

Zjuka
27.07.2004, 01:39
It seems to me, after some calm on konfe
"Anna Sergeevna" has decided to be pinned again. Though you
And blevotno write, but it is not boring.