PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt what to do or make if the guy to like me, and I to him am 100 % but I kak-...

Natalia
22.07.2004, 22:25
Prompt what to do or make if the guy to like me, and I to him am 100 % but I kak-that did not show activity in relation to it or him;them and he to not dare to tell or say in any way to me that hochit me to meet, though the guy beautiful and polzuetsja success what to do or make what actions to undertake to me?

Nikolenka
23.07.2004, 02:05
All deuvka, the train has dashed away. Chances at you, it is necessary to tell or say, no. That beautiful is badly, unequivocally, 1. A narcissus obvious or latent, 2. Will not be overlooked; success uses, even worse, means any more has not remained without the use are two. And further - all your dreams and about 100 %, and about its or his desires.
And actions clearly what - to jump all was necessary on it or him immediately then he at once would tell or say, that ho-chit. Now that? Well, distract kak-nibud, whether sit down grammar esteem chto-. Well the following do not pass or miss! At once seize and do not understand you longly, he wants with you or not! So in fact all guys will end!

Francheska
24.07.2004, 02:45
Nikolenka, certainly, guys quickly come to an end... So, with the first comer to agree? On a neck most to be hung up? To be content small, what he to you allocates or removes? And if he with me will not want to remain longly? How then?
To me here, for example, one young man is pleasant, I to him about the feelings, and he to me - lay down in a bed or cot, then and we shall talk. Agree to become the lover, and I dream of family...
How? Your opinion interests!!!
Very much I wait.

Nikolenka - Francheske
24.07.2004, 12:58
Dear Fr. And here first comers. And you and speak about concrete boys. Will want or net-it from you voobshche-that depends in a greater degree, than on it or him. Detka, in krovatke it is very convenient to speak about feelings, believe. Try or taste, do not deprive itself of pleasures. A doll! At you such refined name! Easier, is more thin, more joyfully, more freely. By the way, in their tongue - lay down in a bed or cot, and then we shall talk, is as approximately on yours - Ah as I like your high forehead and thin fingers, they to me it is removed or is taken off;dream heart fights
My opinion - upasi you my God to take unchecked - then it will appear, that the water-melon is necessary to you, and to him by all means pork cartilage submit!

Masha from prostokvashino
24.07.2004, 14:57
And by the way, how guys concern to what girls on them "jump" and behind them "run"? They like as should jump aside from the female initiative, and, on the contrary, to chase for escaping, as hyshchniki. Guys, respond!

Master
25.07.2004, 08:21
Hurry up! And that you will lose for ever... I precisely know that. Do not hesitate, begin conversation, and he if not the fool, all will tell or say.

Nikolenka
27.07.2004, 00:33
Well, how are you doing Natasha-on September, 17th. We for you are ill or sick!