PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I feel strong disharmony between "desires" and "opportunities".....

Daniil
22.07.2004, 18:37
I feel strong disharmony between "desires" and "opportunities"...
I want continuation in 10 minutes after the termination or ending of the sexual certificate or act, but the new erection arises not earlier, than in 2 3 hours: (thus, she unstable enough - after introduction of a member in a vagina and the beginning friktsy in some minutes I feel, that the erection worsens... To terminate very difficultly. Really it turns out to spend the following certificate or act in 5 6 hours after previous: (
What to do or make? It would not be desirable to hear the answer of type " At all all individually! "...
It can be connected by that to me now 29 years, and I have lost virginity only in 28 and for this year sexual certificates or acts was typed or collected, in total, no more 3 tens. Perhaps, that my problems - only a question of training?

Kir
23.07.2004, 08:42
It either a pathology or physiological features.
At me the erection does not fall down after the sexual certificate or act, even after 3 4 certificates or acts as stone. The desire becomes dull or is blunted minutes on 3, and then is again ready - new. I consider or count it in the certain degree as advantage.
I shall advise you not tsiklitsja on it or this then can be worse only. I think, it can be svjazjano that you have late begun, or with features of " temperament of your body ". If also in an onanism was not engaged (these experiences help or assist ternirovat ability to be restored) can, the truth, with experience will come ability quickly to be restored, or... .prosto not parsja, and do or make, as it turns out.

Daniil
24.07.2004, 23:35
Onanism, naturally, was engaged:)
Only here - differently! As a level of physical influence other - after a masturbation next time I can borrow or occupy in it or this of hours through 12.. Not earlier! If earlier - exaltation more weakly and, firstly, is not so pleasant to touch a member - slightly morbidly...

child
27.07.2004, 00:06
CHto-something about a masturbation you are direct zagnul-I could even without experience in a youth on 4 5 in general without problems.