PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! 1. To me 21 year, 6 months I accept Novinet as OK...

JUlkin
25.07.2004, 23:30
Good afternoon!
1. To me 21 year, 6 months I accept Novinet as OK, from the beginning of reception preporata at me was gone desire to sex IN GENERAL, my guy has ceased to raise or excite me. And even at long laskah (1, 5 2 hours) greasings posti it is not allocated, and the desire does not arise. Though at a masturbation I reach or achieve an orgasm, but already through time (its or his arms or hand). kontratsepiv me completely arranges, except for such collateral efekta. Prompt, whether it is possible kak-nibud to increase libido?
2. After 2 h miniabortov (after the last has passed or has taken place more than 7 months) at the sexual relations the bottom wall of a vagina (near to analu) hurts so there is a feeling, what not vaginalnym by sex is engaged, and proctal or anal:) As it is possible to get rid of it or this? In advance thanks

Isaev D.D.
26.07.2004, 18:37
Dear JUlkin! The Similar by-effect meets enough often. Last researches approve or confirm, that about third of women refuses reception OK iz-for depressions of a sex inclination If it will not turn out to pick up other tablets (without such by-effect) then it is necessary to replace a way of contraception. Specially to stimulate libido in this case I do not see sense.
As to the second question it is necessary to pass or take place survey at the gynecologist and to understand than the pain (cicatrixes, solderings, inflammations) is caused or causes