PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! My girlfriend irritates, that I cannot terminate. (sexual and...

anynonames
22.07.2004, 15:26
Hello!
My girlfriend irritates, that I cannot terminate. (the sexual certificate or act can lasts up to poluchasa and more) t. e. I finish but not always, I need to have a drink any tablets. Advise something.

Cat-iO?O
23.07.2004, 07:53
And what actually it or her does not arrange? I think the majority of girls want such guy more than that in a minute finishes. Voobshchkm-that at me the same "problemma", well if does not turn out in any way, tada it is necessary to resort to the help of arms or hand:)

The anonym
24.07.2004, 07:19
To cat - who to you has told or said, what is it normally? If the man is excruciated, cannot reach or achieve an orgasm, and the body of the woman already is completely exhausted by this vozvratno-forward gymnastics and the pain it can like only mozahistkam feels only. The guy, descend or go to the doctor, it is possible or probable at you a problem iz-for not finished the cure infections?

You are mistaken kotjara:)
24.07.2004, 11:50
A little to what girl to like such " neutamimyj sex ". She not " a hole in a fence ":)

Cat-iO?O
25.07.2004, 11:13
Dear girls where I have told or said, what the girl it is necessary " to tear as tuzik a heater "?:)
I have told or said, that if the girl has reached or achieved an orgasm, and you are not present, resort to the help of arms or hand.
Therefore your attacks here are not pertinent, for me zhenshchina much more simply holes.

PS And here an infection, simply sex not an onanism, under yourself it or him you will not arrange completely, all zatikaet and gets tired, speed limits are very low, shumaher leaves on a home straight!!!.. .no it already other history:)

Isaev D.D.
26.07.2004, 17:30
When there is a disharmony between desires of partners and their opportunities it can lead to an emotional strain, to conflicts, t. e. Is called as sex disharmony. Very much often it appears, that the emotional strain during affinity renders adverse influence on an ejaculation and can block it or her in full or in part. The special concentration on itself can be required, use of additional imaginations, changes of a position, a rhythm and intensity of movements, sometimes is required simply rest and a relaxation In each concrete case it is necessary to understand the reasons and ways of overcoming of similar difficulties. However, no infection here can be guilty" To recommend tablets also there are no bases.