PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a problem. At me a member of all 17. To me of 18 years. Whether he will grow up still??...

Vlad
18.07.2004, 01:57
At me a problem. At me a member of all 17. To me of 18 years. Whether he will grow up still????

LTL
18.07.2004, 08:28
The guy, at you an ideal stub! Well still podrastet.
Do not envy long, it is more difficult to them to hold an erection.
Study to caress the woman and in general you will be the hero.

Doctor MOM
18.07.2004, 16:47
Dear Vlad! You at all do not have problems. This yours delusion. At all times many men were excruciated with a complex of a small member.
They hesitated razdevatsja in a public bath, to go to a public toilet, were afraid of affinity with the woman. The member less than at others seemed to them that at them, that they cannot satisfy the woman. And many for this reason nesmogli to find the vtoru polovinku. Mine to you advice or council: nezaostrjajtes on it or this, get acquainted with women, nebojtes affinity with them, whether irrespective of will grow up your genital or not. Many playboys differed the sex adventures had a member 15 see And the erection at them was saved up to the extreme old age.

Olja
20.07.2004, 02:31
The main thing, not the sizes, and imagination and skill. At my husband in general a member about 10 (!) sm, but with its or his imagination, skill and desire to give pleasure to the close person it does not influence IN ANY WAY our intimate relations.

Plechman
20.07.2004, 14:33
Vlad, vo-prevyh not so much the length is important, how much thickness, and vo-the second as already earlier it was spoken - skill - here the most important, try to provide to itself as much as possible sex. Communications or connections - at your age it is necessary to be typed or collected experience and to not think about kakith-that disadvantages (to stati 17 are average sizes so I shall not understand that you alarm byosh).

tuzik
21.07.2004, 12:25
Vladik, do not try to be "fashionable". Here all with foam at a mouth advise to be typed or collected experience, to communicate with women, but nobody has found time to tell or say how now without ceremony to catch the whole bouquet of venereal diseases and pochemu-that all have forgotten, that in 18 years vse-taki it would be desirable first of all LOVE! The sizes at you normal. I wish to find that unique girl who will be dear or expensive to you!

Plechman
21.07.2004, 15:31
Tuzik, to you - to mine simply to talk there is nobody, the person has asked one question, and you respond him not on a subject rub, to stati, in 18 t years about ljubovi without sex nobody thinks, and good bed attitudes or relations strongly strengthen love - experience is a thing necessary.

tuzik
22.07.2004, 21:47
Me morning panic attacks of previous "orator" do not interest. I zabuchus about physical and moral health of the nation. I advise Vlad to meet the love and only feeble-minded cannot understand, as LOVE And _ are inseparable! Experience will come...

The anonym
23.07.2004, 03:05
The average sizes from 9 up to 14, count what at you.

Isaev D.D.
23.07.2004, 10:58
Dear Vlad! Concern in a penis and its or his sizes - a frequent problem of teenagers and some men. At overwhelming number of men the size eregirovannogo a penis is in a range from 12 up to 18 sm, and the circle makes from 9 up to 16 sm (length in a quiet status - from 7 up to 12 sm, a circle - 5 6 sm). On the average the sizes of a penis increase or are enlarged till 18 20 years. However last publications approve or confirm, that small body height proceeds and the next years
Finally the main thing in mutual relations of partners appear emotional and psychological communications or connections, tenderness and caress, instead of the sexual certificate or act as those, especially not the sizes of genitals

Plechman
24.07.2004, 01:04
Dear careful "multiclever" tuzik, here nobody asks you cares of the nation, the person has asked what the sizes it or him - the answer - " normal, even more than " (it is the truth), quite will arrange and will calm the person, and to press in lyrics - find a forum for poets.

tuzik
25.07.2004, 00:03
Pleshka, your five copecks after answer Isaeva absolutely are inappropriate. Train in a bath, you here attacked a site, kak-as if your opinion is final and bezpovorotno. I Am sorry about the dear doctor.

Anja
26.07.2004, 02:06
It is interesting to count up how much similar questions it has been sent in this conference for all operating time of a site.... Here one more it is not clear why diffident young chelochek, spending long winter evenings with a ruler in an arm or a hand...

child
26.07.2004, 11:32
Pertsom in 17 centimeters it is necessary to be proud!