PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sometimes happens so, that I do not want or I can not terminate, more often if already I fall asleep...

Lina
20.07.2004, 04:05
Sometimes happens so, that I do not want or I can not terminate, more often if already I fall asleep, probably borjatsja two opposite processes. In that case, my darling stops everything, gently me kisses also we sleep, though to him to terminate there are no problems. But he never finishes, while it or this will be not not made by me. And in the morning I am am excruciated with remorses. Prompt pozhajlusta, whether they should excruciate me?

Henry
20.07.2004, 20:55
Suggest him to finish in such cases, not waiting you and all will be normal.

Lina
21.07.2004, 15:37
I offered, he does not want. I thought and have come to conclusion, that owing to it or this I always want it or him also to us well together.

The anonym
22.07.2004, 23:14
Therefore also I ask men, it not so "strains", what feel? Happens not often, but happens.

Henry
23.07.2004, 02:00
Very strange answer. You always want it or him, because he does not finish? If he will finish, you will not want it or him? Try to make to him minet, it does not demand from you greater or big efforts, and he will terminate and remains is happy or enough.

Puss
23.07.2004, 22:49
Strange that dr. Isaev does not mind, in fact it is a direct way to a prostatitis (vsledstvii developments of stagnation in a prostate).

Puss
25.07.2004, 01:46
However sexopathologists often contradict urologists.

Isaev D.D.
26.07.2004, 00:42
Dear Lina! The Bases for samoedstva are not present, but here with the partner it is necessary to talk and explain to him, that if such will be often it can lead to occurrence at it or him developments of stagnation in a prostate

Lina
26.07.2004, 09:54
Thanks. e., if at us on 20 30 normal it is necessary one not finished, I have understood, what is it it is not terrible. I hope, in due course at us and it or him will not be. And Henry at all has not understood me.