PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello to me 20 years when am engaged in sex with the girl with an erection all but...

Vyacheslav
23.07.2004, 12:52
Hello to me 20 years when am engaged in sex with the girl with an erection it's OK, but I can not terminate, have and finish the sexual certificate or act. When itself masturbiruju, all normolno. What to do or make?

KN
24.07.2004, 16:27
At me the same problem. I the girl on an hour, to her am already sick (she only month as not the virgin), and I at all do not start to finish. What to do or make?

The anonym
26.07.2004, 03:43
As the woman I advise, if the girl you like, Have the sexual certificate or act while she will not terminate and then she to you can help or assist to terminate more habitual for you in the way. So all are happy or enough. Except for that let she caresss you longer,
Begin the sexual certificate or act only when you feel that it is ready to terminate. Similar that to you to study or investigate itself it is necessary. And besides refrain from mastrubatsii that the desire was stronger. Love and sex this art...

Isaev D.D.
26.07.2004, 06:24
Dear Vyacheslav! It is necessary to pass gradually from stimulation by arms or hand to ability to reach or achieve discharge during sexual certificate or act all over again during affinity of an orgasm reaches or achieves partnersha, and then stimulate itself with an arm or a hand up to predorgasticheskogo statuses and since this moment finish the sexual certificate or act Consistently during intimal contacts increase or enlarge time from introduction up to an ejaculation. If necessary during movements (friktsy) partnersha or can clasp the basis of a penis fingers that will help or assist to strengthen stimulation and to facilitate offensive or approach of a discharge Regular trainings in this direction normalize a situation!