PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My girl recently "has flown", now does not wish me even to see. Was going to...

L
23.07.2004, 07:57
My girl recently "has flown", now does not wish me even to see. Was going to to do or make abortion (I not against). Before there were serious and long attitudes or relations. Whether projdet-its or her status and how it is fast? I in a shock do not know as myself a message that it or her to return! Prompt what to do or make!

Asya
24.07.2004, 17:16
And if to marry? As the fair person... And abortne it is necessary to do or make and attitudes or relations will proceed " serious and long "... And that hilyee at you ponty batenka...

Isaev D.D.
24.07.2004, 21:39
For any woman undesirable pregnancy is a shock and serious psihotravma which can be accompanied by feeling of fault, aggressions on the man, the pavor and unwillingness to have new intimal contacts But she as never requires psychological support, sympathy and empathy, tenderness and sensation, that you like it or her! Therefore do not pay attention to its or her words (suffer or bear unpleasant and bitter statements) and be near to her!

AL
26.07.2004, 04:53
Thanks!