PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist please! 3 weeks ago we have tried to borrow or occupy first time sekso...

Soleil
22.07.2004, 17:28
Help or Assist please! 3 weeks ago we have tried to borrow or occupy first time in sex with my guy but when he began to enter into me I literally diko has shouted, that did not expect. I wish to tell or say, that did not expect such pain. We meet already half a year, well we know bodies each other, a constant petting, oral sex. A word I thought that is ready, besides I in advance uzuchila any literature, and what? I have been strongly raised or excited, at me all was literally wet, have taken a position, a cat. Recommend in all books, I from below, as much as possible having pressed kolenki to a breast. But SUCH pain! We have tried still raz-the same, has entered no more than on 2 see Then we have changed a position. I have tried or tasted from above. It has turned out a little bit better but as it was sick, probably exaltation slept, became dry also he has entered gde-that on 3 4 sm, I have a seat further, as though a knife insert, a word could not. And I had a question if when he inserts further and still painfully, it means, what pleva vse-taki is not torn yet? Or it because there all at me narrow? The matter is that after that there was a blood and after 2 days I has easy entered to itself 2 fingers on the maximal depth how much has got, without a pain and a blood. Thought, that otmuchilas, and here yesterday have tried again and the same! Such pain sharp, thought, that can dry goes, he speaks, that there is no, all in norm or rate, but to me is sick! I again up to the extremity or end could not accept it or him, and now I run in depresiju literally, any ideas, suddenly I underdeveloped or at me a vaginismus any climb? What to me to do or make? I do not have pavor before a penis, I am strongly raised or excited, the guy very much I like. WHAT not so?

Yana
24.07.2004, 08:29
You the main thing do not panic. All at you is normal. At me almost too most only in a toilet it was would be desirable:)) the Position where you in a bottom and with as much as possible pressed legs or foots to a breast enable the guy very deeply to enter. On it or this it is better to lower and try or omit and try;lower and taste;omit and taste a leg or foot them strongly to not lift, well a maximum to twist with them its or his legs or foots. From above too it is not necessary is better, too it is too deep for first time. Try or taste behind and sideways is better. And more try to weaken muscles of a basin, you strain them. I when relax not completely or am not completely relaxed, to me too till now happens painfully.

Katya
25.07.2004, 18:16
Do not worry, the vaginismus is not terribly, he at you just and is. I was very much helped or assisted by advice or councils of doctor Isaeva. I shall try or taste kratenko: during a prelude, enough long, the guy should pereodicheski enters into you a finger, accurately massing walls of a vagina. Directly ahead of introduction - too small "massage". The finger and instead of it or him at once - a member is pulled out. To enter he should slowly, suffer a little. And then, when he completely will enter, let will start to move here and there, it very well weakens or relaxs. And you with surprise will find out, that gradually pains will pass or take place.
And such process before the beginning of the certificate or act should be continued longly enough while pains will not pass or not take place. But be ready to that periodically will be all the same sick iz-for yours zazhatija - you will not be weakened, day is not has gone right, the head hurts and td. Yes, also do not lift up kolenki! To Me with zadrannymi knees till now it is sometimes sick.

soleil
26.07.2004, 02:02
We practically and did or made, as in Katya's advice or council, t. e. A finger, and then all rest. About kolenok the matter is that - to mine to me it is sick when he starts to enter further, instead of at the input or entrance. Can, iz-what there all is narrow? That we plevu porvali-I in it or this am assured on 99, 9 % .ja absolutely freely I enter or import fingers, wads on how much I can without unpleasant sensations. (before it or this was not). So as to me to develop vlashalishche if to not try it or him to let in on maks. Depth?