PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dock, respond please. Long time I very much was afraid of a pain at a defloration...

NN
23.07.2004, 07:58
Dock, respond please.
Long time I very much was afraid of a pain at a defloration, simply panically (after attempt of rape)... On this ground the vaginismus has developed.
Liked more than year prepared for me for introduction of fingers. When it was possible to enter 1 finger, sometimes "cut" a little. Then according to we have bought or purchased ointment on the basis of anastetika. First time it was madly terrible, but without problems 2 fingers have entered... Then I have got used, and the man have started to enter 3 fingers. I did not test any pain, any dyscomfort! Has read through, that the aperture in pleve allows free introduction only 1 2 fingers, and at us 3. Whether it means, what pleva has already been damaged or injured? Advise, how to us to pass from introduction of fingers to the sexual certificate or act?

Garson
24.07.2004, 13:56
Hello. In occasion of fingers, actually the pleura can pass or miss and not only paltsi but also a member. Business in an elastance of a pleura. At all people it on a miscellaneous. Happens as after several sexual certificates or acts the pleura is not torn. So calm down, it is possible or probable that with her that's all right.

Isaev D.D.
26.07.2004, 01:34
Dear NN! It could appear and so, that pleva it has been damaged or injured, but I think, that now it has no basic value or meaning;importance... That introduction of fingers now absolutely painlessly speaks about that, as introduction of a penis will not lead to unpleasant sensations! In your case the best way could become a variant at which you take the initiative on yourselves. That is after mutual lask, achievements of a high level of exaltation and introduction of fingers in a vagina, you take of a position the woman from above above the laying partner, an arm or a hand direct or refer a penis and slowly fall on it or him. That you have an opportunity most to supervise sensations, process and a rate of administering Is assured or confident, that all will pass or take place perfectly! I wish success!