PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello.. To me of 39 years. Single. Since the childhood I am engaged in an onanism. postoja...

Andrey
15.07.2004, 17:01
Hello.. To me of 39 years. Single. Since the childhood I am engaged in an onanism. Constantly I live a sexual life with a blanket. I put what is it the girl. As soon as, I am got on or am climbed, to sleep at once pulls. In it or this to be engaged. How of it or this will get rid? At there was an adult.

Skilled
18.07.2004, 11:38
The guy, it is necessary dejstvovt resolutely as it rassusolivanie and digging in itself does not facilitate our position. At me exactly in exactly such skazochka, only with a blanket and a pillow. Probably as rest in job serves computer igrulja. It is time to finish the childhood, it is time to borrow or occupy in health. It is available a syndrome of chronic weariness, only and only. And tablets to us with you need to be thrown out in musorku. It is possible, certainly, razovo to use, not without it or this, but also only, differently a vicious circle.
And I already became adults. A situation typical. I wish our of good luck and happiness! Skilled

Curiosity
19.07.2004, 18:13
And women at you were... odejalo-it in parallel or only the BLANKET?

Gorokhov (adviser)
23.07.2004, 03:53
Andrey, an onanism does not harm to you, if is not present partnershi - he is normal. The most organic way "to get rid" - to begin a regular sexual life not with a blanket, and with the alive woman. Then also the blanket is not required. Though it is possible or probable, that the long experience of a masturbation at absence of the real partner (if it takes place) firstly at contact to the alive partner will serve as the reason of small difficulties. But gradually you will be reconstructed with imagined partnershi on real - and all will enter into norm or rate.

Comrade of the USSR
25.07.2004, 22:49
Gorokhov, you so are overstrained, here children or guys play a trick, and you so lose life-giving energy much. The surprising woman! You now instead of Koblikova, Kuharkina, Balakovoj or Isaeva advise?