PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Forgive or Excuse, that I to you, such ozabochenym to morons and denegeratam has come!!! Nadeju...

The anonym
22.07.2004, 11:22
Forgive or Excuse, that I to you, such ozabochenym to morons and denegeratam has come!!! I hope, it is not strong pobezpokoila!! The herring for all time, that here sticks out already probably for a long time has become rotten!! And you, Debilbilder look do not tear off to itself the korotyshku, when drochish reading these conferences!!!!

Olga
22.07.2004, 20:37
What you zlaja-that such? And why it is so much mistakes or errors grammatic you do or make? To be rude competently and that has not learned, bednjazhka... Oh, any trouble at you - the happy safe person will not throw on associates. And in general: who you here zval-that? Has broken without the invitation, and you on courses of etiquette, for the beginning, and then to the sexologist: to solve problems. And they are, without somnenja. Otherwise - from what such enchantling rage?

Herring
24.07.2004, 11:23
I here stick out very seldom. I stick out on psihologe-malicious you, a mangy animal.

Palych
25.07.2004, 18:16
And that, rotten Selyodka-well-known vtnamsky the delicacy, even is pleasant to the some. And morons here (as well as everywhere) suffices, that is, that is. Sometimes even I come to admire, as in kunstkameru, but also efficient people meet (the truth, is rare).