PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte the Doctor!. Whether I know even to the address of I address, but at me a trace...

Adelina
23.07.2004, 13:25
Zdrastvujte the Doctor!. Whether I know even to the address of I address, but at me sledushchaja a situation. To me 19 years, and I still the virgin. About two weeks ago, we with my guy have decided to try to borrow or occupy in sex. Well all has begun with kisses, lasok, and I like would be excited or raised and at it or him all was normal. But when he wished to enter into me a penis, I could not is shorter go further, I have not allowed him it to make. He thanks God, has understood me, did not begin to press on me. But he has made the business a little on another, I do not know even how to tell or say, there was something like the sexual certificate or act, that is he did not enter into me the penis if it is possible so to define or determine there was something like immitatsii. The ejaculation was. He has terminated on me. The doctor, I can become pregnant in this situation? Whether the semen inside can get? Whether I precisely do not remember the semen in area of a vagina has got. And in general if virginal pleve it is not destroyed, there is a probability to appear the pregnant woman? Thanks in advance.

Adelina
24.07.2004, 06:28
I have forgotten to write, that in three days after that at me have begun monthly, but they were premature as predydushie mejachnye were absolutely nedano, the interval between them was 20 days (predydushie were from January, 21 till January, 25th, and the second were from February, 9 till February, 11th). Usually monthly at me or happen for 2 3 days before term or for 2 3 days later. In what untimeliness monthly can be concluded? Thanks once again.

Isaev D.D.
25.07.2004, 17:13
Dear Adelina! Under the description it is clear, that the young man has made a vestibular coitus (so it is called, t. e. The sexual certificate or act in "predverii"). Thus if the semen has got on mucous no hymen exists an obex to spermatozoons and they can reach an ootid. The risk of pregnancy could be and in connection with that the small amount of spermatozoons contains in predejakuljatornoj liquids (a secret allocated during exaltation). Considering, that send or have come monthly the problem is removed or taken off from the agenda... The shorting monthly can be connected with an early ovulation or its or her absence...