PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, at me such problem: I 9 years married, during sex receive udov...

JUlja
24.07.2004, 14:45
The doctor, at me such problem: I 9 years married, during sex take pleasure, I am raised or excited on accrueing or increasing, but on peak or pique instead of an orgasm there is a full disappearance or eradication of exaltation, touches become unpleasant and it would be desirable somewhat quicker all this to stop. More or has less adapted to it or this, but it would be desirable to learn or find out nevertheless that such a high-grade orgasm.

Isaev D.D.
25.07.2004, 16:39
Dear JUlja! By written you, on peak or pique of exaltation occur or happen "failure" instead of high-grade orgasticheskoj discharges, and then there are attributes of recession of exaltation and a sensibilization (hypersensibility) which is characteristic for some women after a discharge... Basically such state of affairs can be corrected, t. To. It has intermediate character and in the further there is a probability of transition in ability to test bright orgasticheskie statuses.
Through any short time of display of a hypersensibility disappear also a susceptibility of erogenic zones it is restored. It or this well to use what consistently " to wear a path " to a high-grade orgasm (over and over again bringing itself to predorgasticheskomu to a status). It is necessary to put or apply only readiness of the husband for this purpose a maximum of efforts from its part and well to instruct it or him as as it is necessary to do or make... At an adverse variant (t. e. If ability will not test an orgasm is reached or achieved) ability will test strong exaltation to die away or go out...