PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Recently I had a dialogue with the girl, and as sex experience at m...

Arthur
22.07.2004, 20:00
Recently I had a dialogue with the girl, and as sex experience at me small excitement and pavor of failure was strong. She also has occured or happened: at the uttermost absence of an erection there was an ejaculation. The truth in second and third time (In the same evening) all was normal, but me the question interests: I have heard " expectations of failure " about a syndrome when does not rise, but when something does not rise and ejakuliruet-it new. This or thus can what nibud disease? Not always the girl will wait second time, can send simply

Igor
24.07.2004, 03:56
Probably, it not an ejaculation, and a secret kuperovoj glands. On a kind similar, only the swill and has less volume. Happens at strong exaltation

Isaev D.D.
25.07.2004, 16:09
Dear Arthur! The matter is that the erection and an ejaculation are two independent process. And one can exist without another. Thus, for offensive or approach of a discharge sometimes enough a strong emotional strain (for example, it happens to the some people during the moment of a strong fright). And here the erection, on the contrary, often suppresses with stress. It also has occured or happened to you. So anything surprising in it or this is not present. Can especially not experience - all at you was normalized!