PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Here already slipped such topic but the answer it would be desirable to hear from the man up to...

Ivan
22.07.2004, 15:55
Here already slipped such topic but the answer it would be desirable to hear from the man of the doctor. How to dress a condom? To me of 16 years, but I have decided on to practise. And so in a manual it is drawn deterodnyj an organ with the delayed prepuce. But when I so do or make after the termination or ending of a head the cord or crimp (vozvyshenost I do not know as to tell or say) which is formed stirs or prevents to promotion of a condom as iz-for greasings fingers proskalzyvajut. And if this prepuce to not delay that will not be "kajfa" (to not pick up other word). e. The condom raschitan on smaller thickness, and here arises such obstacle as - a head and sobranaja a prepuce. You unroll it or him further and the ring gets between a head and a flesh, raskatyvanie the ring fingers is possible or probable if to stretch or drag out further it only, to palm off there a prepuce. All this borrows or occupies a lot of time from me and I am afraid what is it at least will be ridiculous from. Excuse that has written much, simply was afraid of something to miss.
Please the doctor if it is possible more in detail. In advance thanks. (I on condoms "Djureks" ekstra tried or tasted the safe, "Visit")

Leonid
22.07.2004, 20:43
To admit, at me the same problems. Spetsy, share experience, please!

Isaev D.D.
23.07.2004, 19:00
Dear Ivan! No special knowledge in clothing a condom is present. He does not put on as nosok, and is untwisted, thus it is completely not necessary to palm off anything under it or him, and necessary to delay one arm or hand a skin back, and another to untwist a condom thus of any stirring or preventing cords or crimps will not be, t. To. The skin will be tense

Ivan
23.07.2004, 20:54
Now glades. e. We delay against the stop, we untwist, we release or we let off also a skin having returned on a place (to a head) gives the necessary kind and functionality:)

Ivan
25.07.2004, 10:24
Strongly to delay a skin the bridle stirs or prevents. And spetsov here similar is not present:) And can iz-for that that Djureks ekstra sejf-at them greasing is additional. I understand that he not nosok, but arms or hand slide off. Voobshchem one pack will leave yet. Leonid if you has driven pliz explain more in detail, in fact soon new year:)
You will agree to the child in fact explain nobody that shnurki are fastened simply - take and fasten.