PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor!! Whether I do not know I address on correct adressu or...

The novel
23.07.2004, 19:29
Hello the doctor!! Whether I do not know I address on correct adressu or not but my problem here in what. Recently in the field of a pubis I on hair have found out something not clear what that small zarodishi. After I have found out also small pauchkov or as they there are called. Tell or say what is it??? And how it there has got?

Isaev D.D.
23.07.2004, 23:05
The dear Novel! Probably you have seen pubic vshej are the parasites living on pubic hair and eating blood. More often they are passed sexual by during sex contact, but towels and clothes can extend also and through bed-clothes. This sero-the yellow parasite in the size of 2 3 mm. Vshej it is possible to see on pubic hair with open years. Outside of a body of the person they can live no more than day, but their eggs save viability some days.
Stings pubic vshej cause a boring of a skin and a strong itch; allergic reactions are possible or probable.
For treatment special shampoos, losony or the creams destroying vshej and their eggs are used. Repeated processing for final destruction of eggs which could escape Is recommended.

Zjuka
25.07.2004, 03:56
Yes shave simply all mandavoshek, and hair otrastut!

The novel
25.07.2004, 10:24
And what you can recommend agents?