PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At deprivation of virginity has felt a strong pain, since then constantly I am afraid...

irina
22.07.2004, 18:36
At deprivation of virginity has felt a strong pain, since then constantly I am afraid, that will be sick at introduction of a member - and sometimes really happens painfully. Recently problems with greasing, especially after the beginning of reception the COOK - logesta. It is not enough its or her quantity or amount (or me so it seems), I test unpleasant sensations at sex... At strong exaltation problems disappear all - and I am not afraid, and greasings the sea, but... It happens seldom, can, time not so raise or excite me in month of caress, any spirit is necessary, to something especial as the most erogenic zone at me - point G, and stimulation of a clitoris often causes unpleasant sensations.

Went to the gynecologist to female consultation, but she of anything acceptable has not told or said. Really use of artificial greasing (a saliva it is not enough) - a unique output or exit? What will advise? 25 years

Tanja
24.07.2004, 00:25
Irina, begin with artificial greasing. For example, farmateks. Vo-the first, additional preservation. And vo-the second, that for you is more important, you receive additional greasing, and the pavor through any time will disappear, and then can manage and it or him. So, it not such and a bad output or exit.

Isaev D.D.
25.07.2004, 05:31
Dear Irina! Your reaction is clear and in many respects is natural. The more the alarm, trouble before affinity, the above probability, that exaltation will suppress, greasings will be insufficiently and the probability of transformation of genital sensations in painful is high... You have specified a unique medicine are a strong exaltation which should become regular norm or rate. Certainly, the certain emotional spirit is necessary. But unless it of that is not necessary? It is not necessary to begin affinity reaching or achieving a high level of exaltation. Any unpleasant sensations collect and lead to deterioration of state of health and weakening of physiological reactions in the subsequent contacts... It is possible to use, certainly, various ljubrikantami, but they do not solve the problem essentially. On affinity it is necessary to get rid of the adverse unconscious equipments or installations through fastening only positive sensations and experiences.