PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! At me such situation: My girl very much emotsional...

Zh
21.07.2004, 16:20
Hello the doctor!
At me such situation:
My girl is very emotional. Sex delivers to us big udovolsvie. She tests an orgasm, orgasms are more correct. After achievement of the highest point of its or her sexual certificate or act kakby zatsiklivaet - orgasms go one behind another, and than further subjects it is more to her hochitsja, that it would proceed without interruption. We do not have separate apartment and - to it or this to me still prehodilos prodlivat this cycle more than hour, ktomu it never occurs or happens silently. It would be desirable to learn or find out from you as to us to act or arrive, that she has tested full satisfaction. Though it can is necessary for easier more time?
It would be desirable to learn or find out at once the answer and to one more question. On above listed problems to us prehoditsja sometimes to interrupt the sexual certificate or act before achievement to her of an orgasm. She very badly transfers or carries it: strong headaches, the general or common delicacy, very longly cannot calm down and td. (in general to her it becomes very bad). What consequences can be at it or this?
I shall be very grateful to you if you will respond!

Silent zombi
22.07.2004, 17:17
- To mine, it is necessary to think above purchase of the vibrator...

Cat-iO?O
23.07.2004, 18:22
Oh, I voobshche-also do not know that, here kada the dock is necessary:)
And here the vibrator I do not advise, he causes privykamie and then you cannot replace it or him any more...

Isaev D.D.
24.07.2004, 08:58
Dear Zh! Achievement of satisfaction is a category not biological. And psychological she also depends on sensations and a spirit of your girl. Only she to tell or say that can is still necessary for her Possibly, she would like to have more time for this purpose and greater or big freedom of display of the feelings to not constrain emotion At such high importance of sex sphere and excitability the girl hardly experiences statuses of a dissatisfaction. But if it does not wear chronic, constant character no negative consequences will exist!
(Any vibrators it is not required!)

Zh
25.07.2004, 04:19
Thanks for the answer!