PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 29 years, married, to the child of 10 months. For all life, except for clitoral, is...

Olesya
20.07.2004, 22:08
To me of 29 years, married, to the child of 10 months. For all life, except for clitoral, has tested only one orgasm. Advise how to achieve continuation, please.
On the TV advertise or promote an agent " Gold konek " (100 % guaranteeing by all an orgasm), that you can tell or say pro or contra it or him.

Viola
22.07.2004, 04:05
And you could not is more detailed, that means " For all life, except for clitoral, has tested only one orgasm "! And than this "one" differed from kliternogo? I why ask, the problem (though kliternyj me quite arranges, I of your age) can at me tjakaja

Isaev D.D.
23.07.2004, 07:49
Dear Olesya! Instead of searching for medicinal or any other agents, it is necessary to consider or examine and find in detail the reasons of that to you occurs or happens. Of two offers of any conclusions to make it is impossible. As to advertising serious preparations so do not name and when speak about 100 % of efficiency precisely wish to deceive, it basically is impossible. Such does not happen!)

Olesya
23.07.2004, 17:38
Dmitry Dmitrievich, tell please where it is possible to address with this problem and whether it is possible to solve it or her while I nurse the child.

Isaev D.D.
24.07.2004, 20:01
Dear Olesya! Any restrictions for the decision of sex problems does not exist. You believe, it is obvious, what they should be solved through reception of any medicines?... But I am assured or confident, that at the correct approach of any medicines it is not required to you! Your problem or task only to find the good sexologist in the city.

Olesya
25.07.2004, 03:44
The dear doctor, last and most important question! How to find the "good" sexologist? At random it would not be desirable. I live in Moscow, advise, where it is possible to address. Thanks!