PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I am engaged ananizmom already hardly more year.... That to me...

Alexander of 14 years
23.07.2004, 10:49
The dear doctor! I am engaged ananizmom already hardly more year.... What to me to do or make???? It is harmful??? If that is harmfully as???? Zaranie it is grateful!

Isaev D.D.
25.07.2004, 02:57
Dear Alexander! The teenage masturbation is normal and natural to this age, acts as a natural stage in development of healthy sexuality. She satisfies series of essential needs or requirements of teenagers: weakens or easies a mental and physical strain, serves as safe way sex eksperimentirovanija, raises or increases a degree of confidence at sex dialogue with the partner, supervises sex impulses, helps or assists to overcome feeling of loneliness, removes or takes out the general or common stress.
At interrogation of the French teenagers from 15 till 18 years masturbatsionnyj 93 % of boys and 45 % of girls had experience.
There are no scientific proofs of that such "unnatural" form of a discharge can harm to an organism.