PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 21 year, to the husband also, 21. Married I hardly more year, and such sensation, ch...

Julia
22.07.2004, 21:29
To me 21 year, to the husband also, 21. Married I hardly more year, and such sensation that there are more than 20 years. The husband wishes to be engaged in sex of no more than three times in a week, and process at it or him passes or takes place hardly as I do not try. At minete the husband does not test an orgasm though up to it or him I had partners which finished several times. Tried to talk to the husband, he all time searches for justifications. That speaks about my passivity, about the weariness. But I am so tired from absence of its or his sex interest, that about any aktinovsti even speeches cannot go. Every day I notice, that I in general do not want it or him. But very much I want the friend. The husband speaks, that likes me, and I here already and do not believe... To get divorced I want. It is tired.

Misha
23.07.2004, 07:26
Julia, do not hurry event. Your husband can be really tired. Try or taste in the morning in target. Do not show the initiative, let your husband will show it or her.

Palych
24.07.2004, 03:27
What then in marriage left? To be it is necessary together, to get used, instead of at once under a wreath of the guy voloch. Well not prikalyvet it or him kolbasit day by day the same cleft or rima, you do not raise or excite it or him. Something demands, and thinks of other, in such situation and Casanova would not want. In love the woman usually is stronger than the man, therefore to lay down on it or her the greater or big responsibility, and for cries - " where my orgasm " many or a lot of;much mind or wit is not required.

Isaev D.D.
25.07.2004, 00:41
Dear Julia! Your attitudes or relations, similar, have reached or achieved a critical point and the intervention of the expert which would help or assist to adjust partnership in marriage or spoilage demand Think, that both of you would like to restore the lost mutual understanding.