PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor, and everyone who knows:). At me ochen-very important vop...

Sunny
22.07.2004, 16:29
Hello, the doctor, and everyone who knows:).
At me ochen-very important question - how to increase a sex inclination, desire of the man. The matter is that we each other very much like, but he has enough 2 3 times a week, and I need every day, it actually a greater or big problem because I am afraid to change to him simply for the sake of sex. What we first half a year also made love every day - really because to him then was in a novelty?!. .mozhet, business in the age of - me 19, to him 31.

Gusenok
24.07.2004, 04:03
Has put age:)
There are any tablets soluble in water so strongly raise or excite what to describe is not possible or probable, here though 2 3 times hy are strange kak-that: (can at it or him a problem is what...

Isaev D.D.
24.07.2004, 21:01
Dear Sunny! Has put certainly not in the age of, but it is usual during the romantic period of attitudes or relations sex contacts have more intensive character, and then their frequency comes back to a level of individual need or requirement. In the literature contacts 2 3 times a week are considered or examined;surveyed as "average", instead of lowered, therefore additional stimulation do not require. I think what to solve a problem of difference of levels of need or requirement it is necessary by means of compromises and mutual arrangements, use of alternative forms of reception of satisfaction (for example, oral lask).