PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It would be desirable to receive effective advice or council in occasion of my small "problem". It is alive...

dima
23.07.2004, 10:03
It would be desirable to receive effective advice or council in occasion of my small "problem". I live a joyful sexual life, afflicts only that is usually capable all of one orgasm. And if there is a repeated erection, only after long rest of minutes in thirty. And second time "costs or stands" any more so. Advise as (what preparations poprinimat) it is possible to increase quantity or amount of ejaculations and accordingly, to reduce the periods between them? To Me 21 year, and for such age probably it is not absolutely normal. It would be desirable to receive the answer of the expert, first of all.

The anonym
23.07.2004, 22:24
Minutes thirty normal period of restoration also depends on duration of the previous certificate or act.
The main thing not how much time, and quality.

Isaev D.D.
24.07.2004, 20:27
Dear Dima! After an ejaculation at men there comes the period nevozbudimosti during which the repeated ejaculation cannot occur or happen despite of any stimulation. Duration of this period depends on specific features of the man (its or his sexual constitution) and its or his age. He can make from several minutes till many o'clock. Thirty minutes is absolutely normally for young men and any preparations to accept it is not necessary.