PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! We with my girl have a problem. Here already has passed or has taken place almost 4...

Anton
22.07.2004, 16:22
Hello!
We with my girl have a problem. Here already has passed or has taken place almost 4 months since we have begun our sexual life. The girl was the virgin. For the first time up to tears it was sick, as cautiously and accurately we did not try. We thought, that in due course the pain will pass or take place. But she does not pass or take place also each time to her painfully though we use dear or expensive greasing and qualitative prezervatvy. Iz-for it or this at us already pavor before sex also we try or taste very seldom. There can be it iz-for excessive thickness of my member? Its or his diameter 4, 2 see I gde-subtracted or deducted that, what is it thicker than an average.

IrInA
22.07.2004, 20:21
Member quite normal, most likely at the girl the psychological reason. Try to give a drink it or her a little, she will relax also all it will turn out.

Nika
23.07.2004, 10:16
Anton, I am assured, these are time or temporary difficulties, at you
All will be adjusted. It is necessary to understand the reason only.
Happens, that after a pain tested at the first affinity, the vaginismus - spastic strictures of muscles develops
Vaginas at sexual affinity, it, certainly,
Painfully. Iz-for psychological strains, ozhi
danija your girl, probably, is not enough pain
Happens it is raised or excited, and greasings, even qualitative,
Not always help or assist and not to all approach or suit. And poit
Even it is a little, I would not advise, it can enter
In a habit. Try to help or assist to her to relax in another way. Thickness of a member here at anything,
Muscles of a vagina are capable to be stretched or be dragged out - in sorts or labors
On them there passes or there takes place the child!

Den
23.07.2004, 13:54
Use vibrators!

Tanja
24.07.2004, 20:20
The pain can pass or take place, if she can be raised or excited itself (for example, from erotic film or any imaginations) and itself to initiate sex when feels exaltation.